Exhibition from photographer Jeremy Webb jeremywebbphotography.com/
We are always keen to encourage observation and creativity. Jeremy will exhibit photographs connected with his ongoing study of the Norfolk coast and will also run an exciting programme of workshops covering varied aspects of photography, turning Artspace on the Prom into a studio as well as a gallery.
He is an experienced and knowledgeable teacher, focussing on creativity rather than just the technical aspects of photography. Workshops will be £30 for a day.
- Weds 21st Sept: Urban Photography
- Thurs 22nd Sept: Wave & Water Photography
- Fri 23rd Sept: Schools Day (digital or darkroom)
- Sat 24th Sept: Darkroom Day~ Sun Prints & Photograms
- Sun25th Sept: Wellbeing Walk 1 ~ photography trek
- Mon 26th Sept: Wellbeing Walk 2 ~ photography trek
- AND: Darkroom Day ~ Flash Photograms & liquid photogramming
To book your place, please email Jeremy at email@example.com or use the Contact Me form on his website jeremywebbphotography.com and specify which workshop(s) you would like to attend, along with your contact details. Workshop fees will be taken by BACS transfer at time of booking
NB Workshop group sizes will be small, in order to accommodate safety and comfort for attendees. Please notify in advance any access or mobility requirements and bring a packed lunch and clothing suitable for the weather conditions of the day
Full details of workshops can be found here