Cromer Artspace is committed to maintaining the trust and confidence of our members, friends and
visitors to our web site. In particular, we want you to know that we are not in the business of selling, renting or trading email lists with other companies and businesses for marketing purposes.
In this privacy notice, we’ve provided detailed information on when and why we collect your personal information, how we use it, the limited conditions under which we may disclose it to others and how we keep it secure.
- When someone visits cromer-artspace.uk we use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
- As part of the registration process for our newsletter, we collect personal information. We use that information for a couple of reasons: to tell you things about Cromer Artspace, and events that we’ve organised; to contact you if we need to obtain or provide additional information; to check our records are right and to check every now and then that you’re happy and satisfied. We don’t trade email lists with other organisations and businesses.
- Personal information (name, address, telephone) are kept for friends/members who do not have access to email solely for the purpose of delivering a paper copy of the newsletter.
- You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold. Email your request to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All personal data is kept secure at all times, and, where necessary, copies are disposed of securely.
- If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
- If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
- If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser. When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- This privacy notice is reviewed annually.